The LAMS advises local authorities, local associations, private individuals, gardeners, to help them realise farming project, river catchment protection, public park or private garden management.
The LAMS is a technical consulting firm :Our field expertise and complete soil analysis allow to:
- Validate the feasibility of a project.
- Advise private gardeners on soil management for their soil.
- Restore soils destroyed by heavy machinery.
- Improve plant health and physiological equilibrium and reduce pesticides usage
- Switch to new, more ecological farming systems such as direct drilling.
- Promote biodiversity within cities and rural areas.
Provision of services*
Complete soil analysis :It is the most exhaustive soil analysis available on the market aimed at professionals. It is indispensable if someone wants to know the ups and downs of its soil. It includes one visit with the study of a soil pit, field testing and soil sampling at different depths. A physical, chemical and biological analysis is carried out in the laboratory on each sample. A report complete with explanation of the results and advices on soil management is provided.
Price : 1020 € H.T.
Garden soil analysis :This soil analysis is only for private individuals who want to improve their gardening techniques by knowing what their soil needs and what type of vegetables and fruits best adapted to your soil.
Price : 170 € T.T.C.
Soil Fauna counting :The LAMS is the only laboratory to propose the routine analysis of soil fauna. This analysis will allow the farmer to measure and follow the impact of its practices on the biodiversity and biological state its soil.
Price : 172 € H.T.
Chemical and biological analysis of compost :Those two analysis are indispensables to know the quality and quantity of compost needed for soil amendment. Price : Chemical analysis = 222 € HT and Biological analysis = 109 € HT
* Please contact us if you want a personal quote for a provision of service or if you need more information : email@example.com